Rechargeable Bluetooth Bone Conduction Headset Wireless Headphone Sports Earphone
- Model NO.: K1
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0
- Function: Bluetooth, Multimedia, USB
- Color: Black
- Distance version: Class A
- Communication: Wireless
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Standby Time: About 10 Days
- Play Time: About 6 Hours
- Trademark: Koowheel
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong
- Usage: Mobile Phone, Call Center, MP3 & MP4, Computer, Game Player
- Soundtrack: Dual Track
- Characteristics: Voice Control
- Specifications: HSP
- Compatible: Ios,Android
- Battery: 260mAh Polymer Battery
- Effective Range: up to 10 Meters
- Charging Time: Less Than 3 Hours
- Speaker Type: Bone Conduction Technology Speaker, 1watt Dual Spe
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Introduction Of Bone Conduction:
Bone conduction is the conduction of sound to the inner ear through the bones of the skull. Bone conduction transmission can be used with individuals with normal or impaired hearing. Bone conduction is one reason why a person's voice sounds different to him/her when it is recorded and played back. Because the skull conducts lower frequencies better than air, people perceive their own voices to be lower and fuller than others do, and a recording of one's own voice frequently sounds higher than one expects it to sound.
Musicians may use bone conduction while tuning stringed instruments to a tuning fork. After the fork starts vibrating placing it in the mouth with the stem between the back teeth ensures that one continues to hear the note via bone conduction, and both hands are free to do the tuning.
Bone Conduction Bluetooth Earphone Specifications:
- Model: DIGICare Do
- Bluetooth 3.0 EDR Headset
- The built in mic means that not only can you listen to music but you can answer calls, what's more because of the unique way bone conduction works you those around you won't be disturbed or able to eves drop on what your hearing as there's very little noise leakage.
- It is even compatible with Near Field Communication (NFC) devices as well for better syncing.
- With a 260mAh built-in battery you can get 6 hours of usage from one charge which takes approximately 2 hours and in standby mode the device can last for up to 10 days.
- Buttons on the earphone for call answering and adjusting your music selection
- Built-in Microphone and handfree
Freedom: Wear the bone conduction device, in the use of Headset at the same time, also with the desire to do anything.
Safety: Protect the ears, bone conduction because of no electromagnetic wave, no harm to human body.
Anti noise: In a noisy environment, can more clearly hear each other's voices or music.
Healthy: The vibration characteristics of bone conduction, can protect the eardrum damage.
"Bone conduction" technology is widely used in the military field, but also continue to develop the civil market, gradually developed a driving with Bluetooth bone conduction Headset, computer audio bone conduction Headset, ski Headset bone conduction, bone conduction hearing aid and other products.
How led indicator works?
-when the indicators flashes red discontinuously and quickly, the power is not enough.
-When the indicator keeps red, it is charging
-When the indicator keeps blue, it is fully charged
-When the indicator varies from blue to red alternately, the Bluetooth pairing is activated
-When the indicator flashes from red to blue alternately and quickly, your earphone/phone is powered off. It is also possible the effective distance is over 10 meters.
-When the indicator flashes blue slowly, it is connected, busy line or music playing
-When the indicator flashed blue rapidly, phone calling comes in.
How to connect Walson with device?
1. Turn on the Bluetooth earphone
2. Turn on your phone Bluetooth, search Bluetooth devices and find "Walson"
· In first time connection, the "Walson" device will reflect on the mode of automatic pairing after power on. Bluetooth LED light changes from blue to red alternately
· Connection with the previous device, the "Walson" will connect with it in 10 seconds automatically, and the LED light flashes blue
· To connect with other device, keep pressing the button "Play" for 3 seconds, the "Walson" enters the mode of manual pairing. The LED light flashes from blue to r